You can know for sure that Heaven is your home.
- I John 5:13 – These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
God loves you and has a special plan for your life.
- John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Nobody is perfect; we have all sinned and been separated from God.
- Romans 3:10 – As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
- Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Our sin has a penalty, and that penalty is death.
- Romans 6:23a – For the wages of sin is death;
However, God has already paid the price for our sins!
- Romans 6:23b – but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Romans 5:8 – But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus wants you to be saved today!
- Romans 10:13 – For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
- 2 Peter 3:9 – The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
- Revelation 3:20 – Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Pray and ask Jesus to come into your heart and trust in Him as your Saviour.
The following prayer is a guide if you are not quite sure how to ask Jesus to come into your heart. If you mean every word and trust in Christ Jesus and Him alone to forgive you of your sins, then Christ has promised in His Word that He will save you as shown in the verses above.
“Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I know that if I were to die today that I would not go to Heaven to be with you. But I believe that you shed your blood on the cross to save me from my sins because you love me. Lord, right now I am trusting in you and in you alone to forgive me of my sins and to take me to Heaven when I die. Please change my life and help me to live in a way that is pleasing to You. Thank you so much for saving my soul. Amen.”
If you prayed and accepted Christ as your Saviour, we want to rejoice with you! Please contact us and let us know that you have been born again, and let us know if we can help you in any way.